How we're run
- Luv2meetU is a registered Community Interest Company (CIC) with a board of seven directors, some of which are members of Luv2meetU.
- It is a subsidiary company of HF Trust Ltd (Hft) and all staff are employed by Hft.
- The board is made up of representatives of Hft, other people with the skills needed by Luv2meetU, and members.
- Some of the members of the board are people with learning disabilities.
- In line with our aim to involve people with learning disabilities at all levels, we hold an annual Luv2meetU council meeting as well as local area subgroup meetings where members are encouraged to provide regular feedback and ideas on how Luv2meetU can improve and develop.